Monday, April 23, 2012

Six months :)

Today is mine and Tyler's six month anniversary! I can't believe how fast time has gone by.. But at the same time, it feels like we've been married for years ;) I love being married, especially to the most amazing husband ever. Marriage is wonderful when you're married to your best friend. We have so much fun together and our love never stops growing.. I can't wait to start a family one day. I just know he's going to be an incredile father!

So, Happy Anniversary Tyler! You are an amazing husband and I love you more than anything! You make me the happiest and proudest woman alive. If I could go back to that beautiful day six months ago, say our vows again, and share our first dance as husband and wife- I would in a heart beat :) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment