Thursday, August 16, 2012

Friendship

One thing that I cherish in life are my friendships. Now over the years, I have definitely lost a lot of friends but, I have gained as many as I need in my life. The people that I can call my friends, are those that have stuck by my side through hell and high water. I've been through some shit. More than some, less than others. The people that put up with me all those years, forgave me, and loved me no matter what- I will love for the rest of my days. I am so incredibly blessed to have the friends that I have and I will forever support them and be there for them whenever they need me. I hope they know that :)

On this recent trip to Oregon, an old friend came back into my life after years of ups and downs. This girl has been such a blessing in my life, and words can't describe how happy I am to be close again. It shows what a mature woman she is to put aside the past and focus on the present and future. These days, life long friendships are hard to keep but if there's one thing I learned from this trip home, it's that no matter what has happened, no matter how far apart, the friendships I have are going to last.


Love you all.





















No comments:

Post a Comment